BFGoodrich Launches UTV Version T/A KM3
The off-road BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 is now offered in exclusive off-road utility terrain vehicle (UTV) fitments.
Launched last June in pickup truck, ATV and SUV versions, the Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 is also available, as explained by the company, in fitments covering the rapidly expanding North-American UTV market.
Designed specifically for muddy terrain, the new tire has specially designed shoulders that release compacted mud for enhanced traction.
The tire’s tread pattern includes massive tread blocks designed for superior traction on rocks and other smooth surfaces. The tire’s Linear Flex Zone allows it to envelop objects at reduced inflation for increased grip.
The UTV sizes currently available include:
- 00R14 NHS (max load 1,557 lbs. at 44 psi / 910 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 00R14 NHS (max load 1,760 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,034 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 00R15 NHS (max load 1,694 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,015 lbs. at 18 psi)
Two additional sizes will be available as of November 2018:
- 00R14 NHS (max load 2,002 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,172 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 00R15 NHS (max load 1,936 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,150 lbs. at 18 psi)