Bridgestone Launches TPMS for OTR Tires
Bridgestone Introduces PressureStat.
A state-of-the-art tire-pressure-monitoring system (TPMS) for OTR tires in the construction, quarry, underground hard rock and port industries, PressureStat offers a value proposition to OTR tire customers in those industries, according to Rob Seibert, Director, marketing, commercial off-the-road tires for Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations.
“The system provides instant access to important tire pressure and temperature data, allowing customers to manage tire pressure accurately in real time, said Seibert. “We recognized an opportunity to expand our TPMS offering beyond giant radial tires to empower our OTR customers across our entire portfolio of products,” he said.
“With the PressureStat system, they not only can improve tire performance but also increase job site safety and reduce unplanned downtime.”
According to Bridgestone Americas, the main features of PressureStat are:
- Easy-to-install valve stem sensors;
- Onboard alerts that allow drivers to see potential tire pressure issues before they affect operations;
- Bluetooth connectivity that provides real-time pressure updates to mobile devices;
- Instant inspection reports available on desktop or mobile devices for the entire fleet, using Bridgestone TreadStat tire and management software; and
- Streamlined forecasting and analysis when combined with TreadStat, allowing users to report on the condition of tires and rims from any device anywhere in the world.
- PressureStat is a tire pressure monitoring system for OTR tires in the construction, quarry, underground hard rock and port industries