Hankook Tire Announces New Executives
Hankook Tire has announced a number of executive appointments to further its goal of becoming a global top-tier company by enhancing its global competitiveness.
To enhance its agility in responding to both consumers as well as the global market, the Korean premium tire manufacturer will promote one CEO; one executive vice president; five senior vice presidents; and seventeen vice presidents effective January 1, 2018.
Hankook Tire has appointed Soo Il Lee as its President & COO. He will serve alongside CEO, Hyun Bum Cho as a separate representative for the company.
Lee has spent an extensive career with Hankook Tire, acting as COO of Hankook Tire’s American and Chinese Headquarters as well as Chief Marketing & Corporate Management Office. In his new role, Lee will leverage this experience to continue to oversee the company’s 29-year-old professional management system and focus on accelerating growth as a global top-tier company.
Lee will oversee Hankook Tire’s management team using his previous experience as the COO of Hankook Tire’s America & China Headquarters and as the Chief Marketing & Corporate Management Officer. With his global expertise, Hankook Tire will continue its professional management system that’s been in place since 1988 and focus on accelerating its growth as a global top-tier company.
Vice Chairman Seung-hwa Suh, who has served as CEO of Hankook Tire since 2007 and spearheaded its growth towards becoming a global top tier company, will retire and serve in an advisory role.
President & CEO
- Soo Il Lee, Hankook Tire Separate Representative
Executive Vice President
- Dong Whan Moon, COO of Production Division
Senior Vice President
- Sung Ho Chung, Plant Managing Director of Chongqing Plant, China Headquarters
- Seung Bin Lim, Division Director of Marketing Division
- Sang Hoon Lee, Department Director of Sales and Strategy, China Headquarters
- Yong Sub Chung, Managing Director of Australia, ASIA Region
- Eui Don Suh, Plant Managing Director of Jiaxing Plant, China Headquarters
- Man Joo Kim, Department Director of Distribution, ASIA Region
- Hyang Bong Kim, Team Manager of Jiangsu Plant, China Headquarters
- Byung Hee Kim, America Headquarters Corporate Management Team Manager