NAFA Seeks Experts to Develop Study Guides
NAFA is seeking Subject Matter Experts to create new modules for CAFM.
NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) is looking for Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop education Resource and Associated Study Guides for a Department of Transportation (DOT) module and Maintenance Management module as part of its CAFM certification program.
DOT module content should include an introduction to DOT, NHTSA, FMCSA, and NSC regulations in Canada, and DOT program implementation.
On the other hand, the Maintenance Module content should include Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Programs, Shop Operations, FMC-Outsourced Maintenance, and Performance Monitoring.
A detailed outline and copies of the existing Guide and Study Guide for both modules will be provided to the chosen SME.
For now, NAFA is requesting specific services (not just limited to the following) for both modules:
- Coordination of content outline with NAFA staff and committees;
- A timeline for the draft and final chapter drafts;
- Development of all associated content, with references (where appropriate);
- Delivering a final edited version of both a Resource and Study Guide to NAFA by December 31, 2019; and
- Provide ongoing correspondence and updates in the first quarter of 2020 as the Guide is finalized in layout and review.
The SME must also provide written responses to the following questions:
- Knowledge of the subject;
- Experience in NAFA Guide Development;
- Experience with the NAFA Certification Program;
- Proven written communication skills;
- Estimated Time to complete drafts of each chapter as well as a revision timeline; and
Proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 21, 2019.