NAFA Presents Informative Webinars
NAFA provides a roster of informative webinars for the second half of 2019.
NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) presents a roster of webinars on important transportation-related topics that affect the fleet industry during the second half of 2019. These webinars are free for all NAFA members as an exclusive benefit of their membership. Registration for non-members is $25, and individuals can register for available webinar slots at any time.
Upcoming webinars in 2019 include:
- July 17–Secure a Safer Fleet with Ergonomics (Sponsored by CARR).
- August 28–Marijuana and Mobility: Is Your Fleet Policy Ready? (Sponsored by Wheels)
- September 25–Solving Distraction Behind the Wheel (Sponsored by NAUTO)
- October 23–Implementing an Effective Global Fleet Safety Strategy (Sponsored by Geotab)
- November 6–Toll Trends: What’s Happening in the Tolling Industry and How it Could Impact Your Fleet (Sponsored by Bestpass)
- November 20–Is Your Fleet Vehicle Making You Ill? (Sponsored by PURIFYD)
- December 4–Driver Policies, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Sponsored by Donlen)
To keep track of the webinars, visit NAFA’s calendar at nafa.org/Events-Education/Calendar/NAFA-Calendar.aspx.