Executives Will Discuss Future of Fleet
The Fleet Management Executive Panel will return to the annual NAFA Institute & Expo, which takes place April 15-17.
Leaders of major fleet management companies will be discussing the future of fleets at the conference with reference to procurement, sourcing, inventory, sustainability, global expansion, and much more.
Panel participants include:
- Moderator Mike Joyce, Executive, American Automotive Leasing Association
- Tom Callahan, President, Donlen
- Matt Dryer, CEO & President, LeasePlan USA
- Jay Forbes, CEO & President, Element Fleet Management
- Dan Frank, CEO & President, Wheels Inc.
- Bob White, President, ARI
Attendees will have a chance to not only join in the panel discussion but also receive education in fleet and mobility and the opportunity to network with industry experts and learn about new fleet products.
For more information, or to register, click here.