Ford Overhauls Fleet Dept.
Ford’s Canadian fleet department will become part of the North American Fleet, Lease and Remarketing Organization (NAFLRO).
Effective January 2019 Ford’s Canadian fleet operations will be led by Mark Buzzell as part of the company’s North American Fleet, Lease and Remarketing Organization (NAFLRO).
Ford also announced that Peter Stoddart has been appointed General Manager, Fleet, leading the Canadian Fleet organization, with Barb Tilly as Fleet Marketing and Lease Manager.
Other appointments include:
- Rob Gramada has been appointed National Fleet Sales Manager in charge of Large Commercial Sales, and will also lead Fleet Headquarters, with a focus on smaller national fleet accounts.
- Commercial Sales Manager, David Shuttleworth will retain responsibilities for the dealer-focused Small Commercial Sales, Upfitters and Pool Accounts.
- Elyse Lamarre has been appointed to the new position of Assistant Commercial Sales Manager, with a focus on Medium Truck Business in Canada.
- Denis Schofield will take on the newly created position of National Fleet P&S Manager, responsible for Fleet Parts and Service.
- Shelley Rideout has been appointed Government Sales & Analytics Manager.