NAFA Names Latest Grads
NAFA Fleet Management Association announces its Class of 2016/2017 CAFM/CAFS graduates.
NAFA recently published an updated list of this year’s CAFM/CAFS grads, which includes the following Canadians.
- Roger Constantin, CAFM, Fleet Manager, Gaz Metro, Montreal, PQ
- Allan Ford, CAFM, Fleet Inspector, BC Emergency Health Service, Saanichton, BC
- George Gauvreau, CAFM, Manager, Fleet Alberta Health Services, Calgary, AB
- Naomi Kislanski, CAFM, Coordinator – Fleet Sales & Special Events, Subaru Canada, Mississauga, Ontario
- Justin Lee, CAFM, Auto Serviceman, City of Calgary, Calgary, AB
- Mohammad Mahdavi, CAFM, Program Manager, Fleet & Materials Metro Vancouver, GVRD Lake City Operations, Burnaby, BC
To become CAFM certified, participants must pass a series of comprehensive examinations to demonstrate expertise in the eight disciplines of automotive fleet management: Fleet Information Management, Maintenance Management, Vehicle Fuel Management, Asset Management, Business Management, Financial Management, Risk Management, and Professional Development.
The following Canadian CAFS grads were also announced:
- Jason Allan, CAFS, General Maintenance Supervisor, City of Edmonton, Edmonton, Alberta
- Brad Carby, CAFS, District Fleet Manager, FedEx Express Canada, Calgary, Alberta
- Emanuela Cordeiro, CAFS, Fleet Director, Videotron G.P., Montreal, PQ
- Leah Gumbie, CAFS, Fleet Management Coordinator, UFA Cooperative Ltd., Calgary, Alberta
- Kelly Hiscock, CAFS, Fleet Chargehand, City of Brandon Operations, Brandon, MB
- Carlos Osterroth, CAFS, Fleet Manager, City of Medicine Hat, Medicine Hat, AB
- Mike Saulnier, CAFS, Manager Operation, City of Oshawa, Newcastle, Ontario
- Hjalmar Tiesenhausen, CAFS, Fleet Manager, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper, AB
To become CAFS certified, participants must pass a series of comprehensive examinations to demonstrate expertise in four of the eight above-mentioned disciplines of automotive fleet management.