WIN Issues Final Call for Early-Bird Registrations
The Women’s Industry Network has issued a final call for early-bird registrations for its 2019 Educational Conference.
WIN members may receive the early-bird discounted rate of $300 by March 13, after which it will go up to $475. Non-members can register for the event at a rate of $650. Attendance for the Most Influential Women and Scholarship Winners Gala only is priced at $80 per person.
The 2019 Educational Conference “Navigating Tomorrow Together” will be held from May 6 to 8 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Several individuals from both within and outside the collision repair industry will also present during the 2-day event. The list of presenters is as follows:
- Spring Cutsforth, Owner, Spring Cutsforth Realty Group
- Sheryl Driggers, Owner, Universal Collision Centers
- Jessica Eckstrom, Founder and CEO, Headbands of Hope
- Richard Flint, CEO, Richard Flint International
- Darren Huggins, National Collision Director, Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
- G. B. Outlaw, Organizational Culture Expert of The NextProgression
- Keith Schieffer, Technical Team Leader, Universal Technical Institute
- Roger Wright, Founder and Managing Director, Vector Squared, LLC