Uni-Select Awards Its Canadian Supplier Partners
Uni-Select honoured its top Canadian supplier partners with its annual awards to applaud their achievements, innovation and outstanding service towards the company.
“Congratulations to all the winners. We continuously strive to provide exceptional customer service and collaborative partnerships are an essential link to achieve operational excellence,” said Brent Windom, President and Chief Executive Officer, Uni-Select and President and Chief Operating Officer, Canadian Automotive Group. “We value these long-term relationships based on mutual success and we thank our partners for their commitment and support.”
Uni-Select presented the Diamond Award, the highest recognition offered by the company to a supplier, to long-time partner SureWerx. Uni-Select offers this award to a supplier for its outstanding quality products and service. According to the company, it honoured SureWerx for the high quality of its sales tools, fill rate, lead time, inventory management and service, like training, tech and manpower support.
Additionally, Uni-Select recognized its suppliers that topped in the following categories for their performance, service and support:
- Golden Ally—Sales tools for independent jobbers and installers: Blue Streak Hygrade Motor Products
- Golden Ally—Marketing campaign of the year: Tenneco
- Golden Ally—Training and technical support: Mevotech
- Tech-Savvy Award: Dorman Products
- Achiever—Automotive Parts: BBB Industries
- Achiever—Paint and Body Equipment: PPG Canada
- Achiever—Tools and Equipment: The NOCO Company