Bosch Increases Coverage for European Vehicles
Bosch Auto Parts has introduced new brakes and spark plugs this September to provide coverage for additional European vehicles in operation in the North American aftermarket segment.
The new replacement parts offer coverage for over 568,000 European vehicles on the road.
Bosch QuietCast Brake Disc Pads
Bosch’s QuietCast Disc Brake Pad line now features one new brake pad set SKU that offers coverage for late-model European vehicles. Bosch is offering hardware kit with this new part. Synthetic lubricant is also included with it. The new part number is BC1720 B, which is designed for 2013-2016 model years of Fiat 500. As stated by the company, the QuietCast Brake Disc Pads are created for general technicians who work on all makes and models regularly.
Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads
One new Bosch Blue Disc Pad set SKU has been introduced by Bosch, enhancing its braking component portfolio. The new part number, BE1720H, is available with hardware. The part is designed for 2013-2016 model years of Fiat 500 as well. Bosch has created this brake pad line to cater to the quality, performance and value needs of the everyday driver.
Double Platinum Spark Plugs
The Bosch Double Platinum Spark Plug product line has also added a new part number— 8169. The spark plugs of this product line are designed to offer up to three times longer service life when compared with standard copper spark plugs
The new part number has the following applications:
- 2017-2018 BMW 230i, 230i xDrive, L4 2.0L Turbo (B46B20O0);
- 2016-2018 BMW 330e, L4 2.0L Electric/Gas Turbo (B48A20M0);
- 2017-2018 BMW 330i, 330i GT xDrive, 330i xDrive, L4 2.0L Turbo (B46B20O0);
- 2016-2018 BMW 340i, 340i xDrive, L6 3.0L Turbo (B58B30M0);
- 2017-2018 BMW 340i GT xDrive, L6 3.0L Turbo (B58B30M0);
- 2017-2019 BMW 430i, 430i Gran Coupe, 430i xDrive, 430i xDrive Gran Coupe, L4 2.0L Turbo (B46B20O0)