Bosch Expands Product Lines
Bosch has announced the expansion of braking, engine management and spark plug product lines.
These new additions have helped the company provide coverage for over 25 million vehicles in operation in North America. The new SKUs are designed to fit several vehicles from brands such as BMW, Chrysler, Ford, Hyundai, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz and Toyota.
Bosch Brake Pads
Bosch has added 10 new SKUs to its QuietCast Brake Pad product line. With the new part numbers, Bosch has expanded its coverage to include over 1.2 million late-model Asian, domestic and European vehicles in operation (VIO) in Canada and in the U.S. This includes the 2017-2018 Honda CRV, 2017 Genesis G90, 2016-2019 Dodge Durango and more. Bosch is offering a synthetic lubricant with all applications and a hardware kit with certain applications. The company has created the product line to benefit generalists who work on all makes and models throughout the day.
Providing coverage for over 1.2 million VIO, Bosch has also added 10 new SKUs to its Blue Disc Brake Pad product line. The new products cover the 2018 Jeep Compass, 2018 Toyota C-HR and the 2016-2017 Hyundai Sonata, among other vehicles. For better noise dampening, the pads contain multi-layer shims. Designed to provide quality and performance, the Blue Disc Brake Pad line is perfect for auto service shops that intend to offer best value to customers, states Bosch in a release by the company.
Bosch Spark Plugs
Covering over 23 million Asian, domestic and European VIO, the company has added 28 new part numbers to its spark plug product line. Engineered for today’s advanced engines with gasoline-direct injection (GDI), turbochargers and superchargers, and naturally aspirated engines, Bosch’s new SKUs contain the latest in iridium pin-to-pin, double iridium, iridium, double platinum, platinum and copper with nickel technology.
Coverage provided by the new SKUs are as follows:
- One OE Fine Wire Double Iridium Pin-to-Pin Spark Plug SKU provides coverage for the 2015-2019 Honda Fit.
- 11 OE Fine Wire Double Iridium Spark Plug SKUs provide coverage for several vehicles, such as the 2016-2017 Lexus CT200h, 2013-2016 Ford Escape and the 2014-2019 Jaguar F-Type, among others.
- Two OE Fine Wire Iridium Spark Plug part numbers covers vehicles such as the 2013-2017 Ford Taurus, 2013-2019 Lincoln MKZ, 2015-2017 Nissan Versa Note and more.
- Two OE Fine Wire Double Platinum Spark Plugs released by Bosch cover vehicles such as the 2015-2015 Mercedes-Benz C250, 2016-2017 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron, and 2013-2017 Volkswagen Jetta, among others.
- Three OE Fine Wire Platinum Spark Plug SKUs provide coverage for vehicles such as the 2001-2019 Ford Explorer, 2008-2014 Dodge Avenger, 2004 Cadillac SRX and more.
- One Copper with Nickel Spark Plug SKU provides coverage for several vehicles, including the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 6 cyl. 4.0L (1GRFE), 2009-2013 Dodge Challenger, and 2009-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee, among others.
Bosch Hot-Film Air-Mass Meter
In addition to the above product lines, Bosch has also added one new part number to its Hot-Film Air-Mass Meter product line, thus extending coverage to 211,000 in-operation BMWs for model years 2016 to 2018. According to the company, the new hot-film air-mass meter is designed to match vehicle requirements for performance, drivability, fuel economy and emissions.