Bravo Software Update From OTC
OTC releases Bravo 18.104.22.168 diagnostic software for the Encore and Evolve.
This latest Bravo software update contains improvements based on technician feedback and includes new pre- and post-scan coverage for 2017 and 2018 vehicles, as well as extended special tests for newer vehicles.
A key enhancement for the Encore and Evolve diagnostic tools is the ability to perform DTC pre- and post-scans for Domestic, European and Asian 2017 and 2018 model year vehicles and systems including Chrysler/Jeep, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Alfa Romeo, and Fiat.
New tests include TPM sensor warnings for Chrysler/Jeep vehicles, all sensor calibration on Honda vehicles, reset VCM adaptives on Volkswagen/Audi vehicles, lock writing on BMW vehicles, and proxy configuration on Fiat vehicles.
Major coverage updates and improvements in the new Bravo 22.214.171.124 for both Evolve and Encore include:
- New coverage for 2017-2018 model year Chrysler/Jeep, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Alfa Romeo and Fiat vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2017 model year GM vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2018 model year Toyota vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2016-2017 model year Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and Volvo vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2016 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles and systems