TOTAL Canada Adds 13 Key Sales Positions
TOTAL Canada, a subsidiary of the world’s fourth largest Oil and Gas Company TOTAL S.A. has added 13 new team members to its Canadian operations since the start of 2017.
These newly appointed individuals will support the team already in place and help integrate the regional organization of Total Canada.
Four Regional Directors of Sales have been appointed:
- Ross Munro, for the Atlantic Provinces
- Benoit Larivière for the province of Quebec
- Qaiser Qureshi for the provinces of Ontario and Manitoba
- Fréderic Porlier for Western Canada (Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon and Northwest Territories)
This commercial organization will be completed by four Key Account Managers responsible for following-up on international agreements as well as on developing of new Canadian partnerships:
- Gregory Perez as National Key Account Manager—Passenger Cars
- Jack Fasoli as National Key Account Manager—Heavy Duty (Transport, Off-Road and Agriculture)
- Mark Gentile as National Key Account Manager—Industrial
- Pierre Barras as National Key Account Manager—Process oils, Special Fluids and Additives
Furthermore, to help optimize its distribution strategy, Total Canada opened a warehouse in Calgary where the group is already present with Exploration and Production activities. This strategy is in line with Total Canada’s desire to better serve both current and future partners.
“This organization is designed to strengthen our objective to provide excellent service and to answer our customers efficiently and effectively, and is also part of our growth strategy in Canada,” said Franck Bagouet, President and Managing Director, Total Canada.