Mercedes-Benz Celebrates Female Leadership
Unique event offers female leaders an opportunity to connect with one another, and with the Mercedes-Benz brand.
Mercedes-Benz Canada invited the winners of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Emerging Leaders Award to a day of networking and off-road driving at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario. The carmaker’s association with the Award is part of a partnership with the Women’s Executive Network (WXN).
The Award highlights the professional achievements of women aged 30 to 45 who are at the mid-level stage of their careers. “It’s important to bring together strong women, celebrate their accomplishments and support their ongoing success and mentorship of others,” said Virginie Aubert, Vice President of Marketing at Mercedes-Benz Canada. “As part of the She’s Mercedes global initiative, Mercedes-Benz Canada is thrilled to further its commitment to connecting strong female leaders across the country.”
This year’s winners are:
– Frances Donald, Managing Director, Chief Economoist and Head of Macro Strategy, Manulife
– Justine Janssen, Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Ceridian
– Tevi Legge, Managing Director Everyday Financial Services, ATB Financial
– Gwen Madiba, President, Equal Chance
– Carolyn McPherson, Associate Vice President, Backyard Living and Seasonal Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd.
– Mavis Shang, Vice President, Pricing and Analytics, RBC Insurance
– Hélène Timpano, Senior Vice-President, Operations, Kinross Gold Corporation
– Annesley Wallace, Senior Vice-President, Pension Services and Communications, OMERS
– Tara Wilson, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Income Access (Paysafe Group)
– Zoya Zayler, Canada Inclusion and Diversity Lead, Accenture