CARE BY VOLVO Hits the Roads
Volvo Car Canada’s car subscription CARE BY VOLVO is officially on the roads with two Canadian customers, Randy Guenthner and Gigi Lee.
Both drivers now hold the key to their Volvo subscription: the Volvo V60 R-Design–one of only two vehicles that is available with the subscription–after picking it up at Volvo of Toronto.
The car subscription service allows customers to do everything online, including the ability to:
- Order a Volvo in under 10 minutes;
- Schedule winter tire installation and storage;
- Request 24/7 roadside assistance;
- Coordinate the delivery of their car through their local Volvo retailer;
- Upgrade their car every 12 or 24 months.
“I use my phone to shop for lots of things and think it’s great that I can now subscribe to a car through my phone, too,” says Randy Guenthner. “The subscription process was fast and easy, and it’s nice not to have to worry about the details and extra costs because everything’s included. I can’t wait to get on the road!”
According to a 2018 study conducted by Volvo Car Canada, 73% of Canadians believe this subscription would be useful. Four benefits Canadians ranked high were:
- Maintenance, which is included with the vehicle;
- The ability to upgrade to a new car every 12 months;
- An efficient and modern buying process;
- The fact that this can all be accomplished on their phones.
“We know that in today’s world, people crave convenience,” explains Alexander Lvovich, Managing Director, Volvo Car Canada. “Current trends show that a growing number of Canadians expect a shopping process based on efficiency. That’s what we’re providing to Canadians—a simple approach to luxury car ownership.”
To learn more about the subscription, or to subscribe to the service, click here.